HR Support Services
Comprehensive HR Support for SME Businesses
Businesses Who Trust Us
We provide credible, outsourced HR support and Employment Law Support for companies in the UK. So, how does HR support business strategy? If you want a successful business strategy, HR is one of the vital components.
Having a good relationship, good communication, high levels of training and motivation in your employees will help you achieve a successful business strategy.
At Wurkplace, we help companies of all sizes with their HR issues and present solutions personalised to each of our clients.
Are You Looking For Expert HR Support Services For Your Business?
Then you’ve come to the right place! HR can seem like a complicated area, especially now as we are all adjusting to the new normal with regards to COVID-19 (including furlough, social distancing + cleaning, home-based working, etc), if your company needs support – we’re here to help!
Are you fed up with your current outsource HR service providers? If you’re feeling ignored by bigger HR companies or let down, then you should consider using Wurkplace instead, we are a small but highly-qualified team of friendly consultants based in the UK, to help fit your business’s needs.
Now more useful than ever, Wurkplace offers reliable and expert outsourced HR support services and advice for SME businesses. We are a small but dedicated UK-based team made up of highly-qualified consultants that specialise in HR support, Employment Law, Health & Safety Services and Online Training.
We know every business is unique which is why we personalise our services to your business, to ensure you get the best service and advice possible. Whether you need to completely outsource your HR or just need ad-hoc support, we can help!
How We Understand Your Business
We recognise that businesses can come across a multitude of people problems, for various reasons. Often small and medium-sized businesses may not have the resources to have an in-house HR service provider, and many larger companies may find their in-house HR team can struggle to keep up with large levels of HR issues. This is where we come in!
Once you get in touch with us, we will match you with one of our expert HR Consultants (instead of using call centres) who will conduct an initial HR Audit with the aim of getting to know and understand your business, how you are currently managing HR practices and identifying how we can improve or fill the gaps (if any).
After we’ve got to know your business and complete your first HR Audit; we will also provide an accompanying HR Action Plan which will layout clear, simple and transparent actions that will form part of your retainer package and set a timeline for completion by our HR Consultants.
As part of your bespoke HR Action Plan, your business will be able to choose additional recommendations and services that you may need. Wurkplace will be able to execute these additional needs on your behalf.
How Wurkplace Is Different To Other Outsourced HR Companies
Wurkplace is a small people-focused company that provides HR advice and support for any business, small or large – unlike most other outsource HR providers we are a retainer company and we don’t believe in long-term contracts (allowing you to choose what’s best for your business).
With Wurkplace you will have access to our small team of highly-qualified experts who will then match you with one of our fully-qualified HR Consultants (based in the UK) providing personalised HR advice and support, suited to your company and its specific needs.
Our dedicated HR Helpline and Email service are for the use of your managers and internal HR team as and when you need us.
Our HR management can give your business expert support with a large range of HR issues and with Employment Law advice, including:
Dealing with these issues can often be time-consuming, disruptive and expensive. Wurkplace can deal with these issues, this allows your business to focus on what’s important to you.
You will have access to your HR Consultant whenever you need it, they can provide you with reassurance and professional guidance. If you want to know more about our services and how they can help you, click here to contact us!
Our Members Suite
As one of our Wurkplace clients, you will have access to our dedicated client portal accessed online – through our website to keep you up to date!
You will then have access to:
HR Management Services
- Employee Contracts – Reviewing your existing employee contracts, checking for consistency and legal compliance. Once reviewed, the team will put in place a consistent employee contract structure at a user or role level. Contracts can be tailored to suit your organisation. Contracts can be stored at a user level, using our online HR solution.
- Employee Handbook – Providing your employees and new starters with an employee handbook. We can create this for you and ensure an electronic audit trail to show new employees have received this and accepted receipt. Our team will always keep this updated with the latest policies and procedures.
- HR Audit – A full audit of your existing processes with our recommendations if required built into a fully costed action plan.
- HR System – Implementation of a compliant HR System which allows you to securely store important documents including personnel files.
- Employment Law – Handling employment law issues including disciplinary situations, immigration, redundancies, probationary periods, TUPE, disputes, grievances, sickness absence and holidays.
- Optional Legal Expenses Insurance – To the value of £100,000, to protect you against employment tribunal costs.
- Monthly HR Updates – Including the latest policies and procedures.
- Specific Projects – Such as employee onboarding, leadership development programmes or bespoke training packages.