Wurkplace can offer you a “tasty” Free Food Hygiene course module. You can trial the first module at no cost before deciding whether you would like to continue and purchase the entire course. Prices start from £15 plus VAT.
Food handlers and employers have a legal duty to manage food safety. EU and UK laws state that food handlers must make sure that prepared, cooked, served or sold food is fit for human consumption. The course is approved by RoSPA, is available in Levels 1 & 2 and industry specific; retail, catering and manufacturing.
The level 1 online Food Hygiene course is suitable for:
- New employees with little food knowledge
- Handling low risk or wrapped foods
- Front of house staff
- Back of house staff
The level 2 online Food Hygiene course is suitable for settings where food is prepared, cooked and handled. Environment such as:
- Pubs, hotels, restaurants
- Super markets
- Food and drink manufacturers
- Care homes
All courses are made up of 4 modules each tailored to the selected industry. Level 2 looks more indepth at topics covered in level 1.
- The course will identify preventative measures that need to be take regarding pest control
- By the end of the course you will understand the importance of controlling product contamination
- You will gain a better knowledge of important factors that need to be considered when dealing with food and hygiene
Free Food Hygiene course trial or buy from £15 + VAT.
Each module required a pass rate of 75% to continue on. There will be 3 attempts given to complete this. On average the level 1 takes 50 minutes to complete and the level 2 takes 70 minutes to complete.
For more information on our online courses or to find out our bulk discount offers, go here or call 01352 871053
An experienced Director who controls and oversee all business operations, people and ventures. Responsible for the overall success of the business.
As a leader, he is able to steer a company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals. Additionally, he has strong crisis management skills to “save” companies in times of need.